No babbling lets just get straight into it (I hope you are as well & as happy as can be).
1) Lockdown has caused me to look at the walls in my flat with new eyes. They are in desperate need for wallpaper. I first looked at Sandberg, who has a superb range of designs and colourings. I found lots for myself but also this charming children's wallpaper, 'Wilton Confetti', $47 per metre.
2) The next stop on my wallpaper tour was Common Room whose designs are irresistible. I ordered every sample they had and was taken by all of them. Then they put this picture up, well you can see I am completely torn. But what a lovely dilemma to have. Lucky Leaf is not available to order at the minute. But good to be ready when it is!
3) A new dealer to get your teeth into (new to me). Morgan Jackson has a delightful collection of mid-century pieces; my particular favourite was this awesome Pair of Mid-Century French Wall Lights, £295.
5) Yolke is known for their glorious PJs, and now they've gone and stolen our hearts with this heavenly tablecloth, 'tablecloth is perfect over any garden table', I should coco. Linen Tablecloth Foxglove Print, £110.
6) Last week I showed some very delightful striped towels from Dusen Dusen and now for these Iranian Checked Hand Towels from Re Found Objects, £7.50 a great way to bring a dash of colour to your water closet.
7) HK Living has many delights harbouring under its roof; the Stripey Upholstered bench for one is certainly worth a look. But the thing that caught my wandering eye was the super chic 'Greek Cupboard Cream', £756.
8) If you are feeling in need of a little splash of colour to your home, please have a look at Dar Leone. Filled with wonderfully bright and fun bits and pieces. I loved the colours of this tray, and I think it would make a cute couple with my afternoon Negroni - Oceana Salton Tray Round, £25.
9) A few years ago, I assisted Gabby Deeming in the creation of the first House & Garden Pop Up shop. One of the pieces sold at the Pop Up was the Domino Papers from Antionette Poisson. They flew out of the door. It isn't hard to see why. DOMINO PAPER from 46 euros.
10) PLATES, FANTASTIC PLATES! Popolo has somehow read my plate dream and produced them perfectly. Their website genuinely caused a little flutter in my heart, starting from 15 euros, they are a bit of alright.
11) I think it was Instagram who drove me into the arms of Maison S. First I saw their capsule collection of rugs designed by Antoine de Tavernost, then their Maguice Chair and top it off with their Gypsy Table! What a host of hotties.
12) Excellent interior designer Pandora Taylor got me onto this next brand. Solenne Belloir produces really excellent ceramics. My particular favourite being this Large Cylindrical White Basket, 280 euros.