1) We start this week with more of a happening, I have come across it a few times through different Cermaistis I follow on Instagram. It is the Crouch End Ceramics Fair, I first heard of it through the ceramists @ceramicsbygeorgebronwin who I have featured in a previous roundup. But another person who I noticed with be joining Geroge at CECF, is @sineadpollard, the image you see here is one of the pieces that she will be exhibiting. The fair starts at 2 pm, so get your Sunday Lunch in early and get going. Crouch End Ceramics Fair, 6th October, 2-6 pm, Hornsey Parish Church Hall, N10.
2) Next up, a company which might put Tat out of business - OK Corral, they have mountains of beautiful bits and pieces with great prices. If you are already looking for Christmas, I will keep an eye out, as this will be the place to find the person who has everything. I was unfortunate to miss out on 'Two Artists Sketchbooks - contains a handwritten letter from the artist listing his/her colour mixing notes' for the dream price of £13, that would have been job done with my father. Hey ho. If you have a shell enthusiast, I will present them with this little gift box. @theokcorradiamondlvintage
3) I can't help but put another ceramist in, Lydia Hardwick, I was genuinely made to feel a little happy when I clapped eyes on this piece. This stoneware plate is inlaid by hand with stained clay. The colours Lydia uses are so extraordinary but comforting. I find the diamond pattern hugely appealing, and I would like fifty to cover the walls of a green kitchen. Lydia has a beautiful variety of pieces on her website, a treat to look through. @lydia.hardwick
4) Drew Pritchard is well known in the interiors industry, but even with this notoriety, it is marvellous that his prices aren't astronomical. His stock consists of a range of centuries. This probably has something to do with his buying method 'It's very simple. I buy what I like.' These globe lights are beyond excellent, and I wish I had a cavernous ancient hallway where I could pop this bit of 80s swirl, £185 each. @drewpritchardantiques
5) This next one I can not take credit for, it was my dear friend Ruth Sleightholme who put me on to the genius - Compton Marbling. She bought a beautiful album from them for a birthday gift, and I followed suit soon after having seen the delight that arrived through the post. But these lamps are my big tip to anyone looking for bedside lights, wonderfully price and just enough design; prices start from £36.95. @comptonmarbling
6) I feel this is a bit of a cheat, I do apologies, and I know Chair Boy was recently featured, but get a load of these. I mean, you want to know that chairs like these exist. So thank you, Chair Boy, for finding these absolute corkers. Set of Four Sculptural Blue Metal Chairs, £580 @chairboy_london
7) You have probably heard about DeVol; they deal in divine kitchens. They also sell in great pieces to furnish said kitchens. I have long admired these ceiling lights, they are handmade in their Cotes Mill studio, and I think from £130, that ain't a bad way to start your DeVol journey. Even if it ends there. @devolkitchens
8) Birdie Fortescue has many great products, always a good place to stop and have a gander, not only of her tableware but now her antiques. She has collected the most beautiful set of 19th Century Spanish Pottery, having recently visited the V&A Ceramics Department I couldn't be more hooked on these colours. @birdiefortescue
9) The world of Casa Lopez is one filled with colour and design. I am quite taken by almost everything that they have on their website. I have long been a fan of these mad candles, too good to burn but life's too short, I want to see the shape that all that wax takes. Isabela Candle, 52 euros, @casa__lopez
10) Let's end the list with a bit of eBay magic. I have been looking at the Chaise for some time, as I have never got round to buying it, so I am offering it up to the masses: Victorian Chaise, £136.
This pair cane folding chairs are tip-top, at £80 (postage included) its seems quite the bargain.
This might be just for me, but all I can imagine is some delicious Delft pottery against that dark wood. Vintage Antique Style Mahogany Plate Rack Display Rack Shelves Dresser, £50, from eBay