Updated: May 1
So this Round-Up, it is not pressing. Instead, it is frivolous and as always probably quite poorly written. But I did think that the only thing to do is keep going. Not in a brave 'Keep Calm & Carry On', more because I am not sure what else to do with myself. So here it is, this week's tangled mess that takes the form of the round-up. P.S- The only way I thought I could help out, is by choosing a piece from the Tat archive to be sold off to benefit a charity. This week its this painting, 100% of the money will be going to the Trussel Trust who support food banks nationwide and are currently helping with emergency food parcels to those most in need.
1) Well hello Mond Designs, you're a bit of a delight. They are still getting their website together, but their Instagram is in full swing and samples can be ordered through a quick DM (direct message) or an e-mail to one of the founders (there are two, Honor & Laura) firstname.lastname@example.org. My particular favourite is Fern Negative in every colour, £215 per 10m Roll.
2) Couldn't get much prettier than these glass candlesticks from Issy Granger. I am also a fan of the way she has photographed them, so that's 15 for the shopping basket then. Prices range from £18-£32 each.
3) Laetitia Rouget's online shop is filled with some seriously lovely pieces, chairs, her artwork and my favourite, her plates. There is a lot of colour, and charm to be had. She has even painted a plate with the words 'Will You Marry Me?', that plate with a slice of pizza on it I would be anyones! Plates start at £80.
4) Goods In has teamed up with artist Madeleine Ruggi to produce this terrific Corinthian column-shaped candlesticks, 'Based on a vintage find on holiday, these pieces are cast out of the durable material jesmonite', Your grand tour memento which doubles as a candlestick, £50, from inNEOSS
5) Jermaine Gallacher, if you are ever bored just head over to his website. It is always filled with such a tremendous range of 'off-beat' furniture. Pieces that you won't see in many other antique dealers, also on that scale, what caught my eye the week were these phenomenal Zig Zag Shelf Brackets, available to order in three sizes; prices start from £190 per pair.
6) Now that we are on hardware, I feel I should nod you in the direction of Mark Lewis Interior Design. I imagine it is just the time that you want to get that shelf up or change those handles, and there is no better place to start than their Homestore, they have so many mouthwatering pieces that it is hard to know where to start. I love this elegant pull which comes in four sizes, starting at £15 per handle.
7) Ottoline does an extraordinarily good job at bringing colour into peoples lives; her range of fabric and wallpapers are astounding. But what I am here to sing about is these marvellous lampshades, she has done them in a variety of different colours, £85 each.
8) Alighieri Jewellery Created by Rosh Mahtani, 2014 her pieces are 'modern heirlooms', which I so love the idea of. This is the 'Grounded Light Candlestick Holder is designed for long conversations under candlelight. Handcrafted from gold-toned brass, in Italy.' £210.
9) Drew Pritchard has a glorious range of pieces, he buys what he likes, and I am sure invariably most of us like it too. I was particularly taken by this beautiful green side table, Rustic Stump Table, £325.